Tuesday, January 31, 2012

the next two weeks

So here is an updated schedule for the coming weeks:
This Thursday 2/2:
we have quiz #1 which is based on the images I have posted below this post. You must be able to identify the slide I show you with the information I have given you below.

Tuesday 2/7: No Class, Flex day

Thursday 2/9: We start a new project so please have the materials I showed you in class on this day. Here is a reminder about the materials:
Have one or the other, not both, of: Original Sculpey 1.75 lb box, white or any other natural color- this is an oven bake clay. I recommend this one-it is easier to work with.
OR if you are on a tighter budget, DAS air-dry clay, natural color, same size box. If you choose to get this one, then bring with you a spray bottle for water to keep the clay moist while working with it.

Remember, if you go to Michaels to get these items, go to their website and print out the 40% off coupon they have for any non-sale item. The clays were not on sale when I got them the other day so I was able to use the coupon on one package of clay.
You will also want to get a cheap pack of modeling tools, shouldn't be more than $3. You can also bring toothpicks or any other item that can be used to make patterns/indentations in the clay.
Please email me if you have any questions about the materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment